PARIS 7 Day Workshop July 6-12, 2019
PARIS 7 Day Workshop July 6-12, 2019
Cost of the workshop: $3,000. $500 Deposit is due at registration checkout, remaining balance due by March 8th, 2019.
In Paris, life happens on the streets, and that's where you will be, making your own iconic images.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced photographer, Valérie will help you capture the types of photographs you are aiming for. You will learn how to see and capture gesture and expression as you practice street photography in the same streets where the masters of the genre made their iconic images. Our daily walks will also be the perfect stage to fine tune your photographic storytelling ability. Learn to see and frame details in architecture and daily life that make a place unique while thinking 'outside the postcard'.
Join me for the photographic and cultural trip of a lifetime to one of the most photogenic cities in the world - Paris!
7 Day Workshop includes:
- Weeklong instruction on storytelling in a small group setting by Valerie Jardin
- Keynote presentation and orientation
- Daily photo walks
- Individual critique session
- Three meals: Two dinners and one lunch with the group in the relaxed atmosphere of charming Parisian restaurants renowned for their traditional French cuisine.
- Final group presentation
- Total cost is $3,000 ($500 deposit due at registration checkout) Hotel accommodations are not included in this price. A list of recommended hotels within an easy walking distance from the classroom space will be provided upon registration.
- See Terms & Conditions below for cancelation policy
- Note: A full schedule and location details will be sent out to participants a few weeks before the workshop. Also, a private FB group page will be set up for the participants of this workshop. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to share ideas regarding accommodations, etc.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- Responsibility: Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc. will provide educational enrichment during photo tours and act as an agent/tour operator for any hotel, restaurant, ground operator or other suppliers of services connected with these tours. The other providers are solely responsible and liable for providing their respective services. Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc and its designated tour leaders shall not be held responsible for (A) any damage to, or loss of, property or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, and (B) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, or interpositions of any government, or by acts of nature, strikes, fire, flood, war, terrorism, sickness, theft, or any other cause(s) beyond their control. The participant waives any claim against Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc. and its designated tour leaders for any such loss, damage, injury, or death. Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc. reserves the right in their sole discretion to accept, decline to accept or remove any participant on any photo workshop. Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc. reserves the right, without penalty, to make changes in the itinerary whenever, in their judgment, conditions warrants, or if they deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of participants. You have assumed the responsibility to select an activity appropriate to your physical abilities and interests. You are personally responsible for being in sufficiently good health to undertake the activity.
All registrations are accepted in the order received. Early registration is strongly suggested since there are limited spaces available. For international photography workshops, the balance payment is due 120 days prior to the beginning of the workshop. Any registration received within 120 days of a trip requires full payment.
Eligibility: Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
Included in tuition only cost is small group instruction by Valerie Jardin during photo walks and 1:1 critique time; 3 meals; & pre-departure information. Not included: Air transportation, hotel accommodation, other lunches and dinners, dinner beverages and personal expenses.
- Payment, cancellation, and refunds: To reserve a spot on any Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc. week-long photo workshops, a $500 per person deposit is required. Final payment is due no later than 120 days prior to departure to reserve your spot. Your reservation may be canceled if full payment is not received 120 days prior to the beginning of the workshop. If you are unable or you choose to no longer attend a Valerie Jardin Photography, Inc. photo workshop, the following refund schedule will apply:
Greater than or equal to 120 days prior to the beginning of the workshop: Deposit is forfeited unless you find someone to take your spot
Less than 120 days prior to the workshop: No refund
Cancellation notification must be sent by email.
Leaving a workshop in progress, for any reason, will not result in a refund. We reserve the right to cancel a trip because of an inadequate number of participants making the workshop economically infeasible to operate. In the event that a workshop is canceled prior to departure, you will receive a full refund of the cost of the workshop.
Travel insurance: For your protection, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
A deposit of $500 is required in order to save a spot.
All major credit cards accepted at check out.